Wednesday 12 June 2013

My trip to Kuršiu Nerija National Park

I just came back from Lithuania where I took short trip to Kuršiu Nerija National Park (my favourite place in the world) with my friends and Vickie's parents. The cool thing about Kuršiu Nerija is that it is situated on Curonian Spit surrounded by Baltic Sea on one side and Curonian Lagoon on the other. I especially like nature there. Subtle seaside colours have been inspiration to me for years and it still amazes me every time! However... I will start with the village which is quite cute too xx





Because of so much water around the villages, local cousine is mainly based on fish. The most popular is smoked fish (all kinds) and my favourite is fish soup ;-b








 Sandy Dunes are other cool things to visit!














So many fun activities at the beach!




 My summer read is Anna Karenina! I like to read the book before watching the movie :)

 Not forgetting to knit of course! Vickie's mum showed me how to knit lace. I wonder where shall I use  my new still? New summery slippers or a jumper? I will let you know once I decide!

Good things come to an end. I had to take a bus home :(
I am wishing you a wonderful Summer Holiday season! xx

No comments: