My oven is still broken so here is another no bake desert that I made out of desperation: the chocolate mousse dessert.... I think you have to find it for yourself and actually taste to appreciate. So, NO COMMENTS FROM ME...
Ingredients: 200g dark chocolate
4 tbsp double cream
2 tbsp coconut flavored rum (something like "Malibu")
4 tbsp sugar
For serving: 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
2 handfuls of mixed berries (like blueberries or raspberries etc... the more the better!)
200ml double cream
1. Melt the chocolate and mix it with double cream.
2. Separate egg yolks from whites (reserve the whites in separate bowl). Add sugar to the egg yolks and whisk it until it becomes pale. Gradually add it to melted chocolate mixture.
3. Whisk the egg whites until it forms stiff peaks. Add it gradually into the chocolate mixture by folding and don't overwork it as it would let all the air out!
4. The mixture then is ready to split into 4-6 glasses (I used cups as I thought that looks really cute!). Cover them with cling film and place them into the fridge for at least two hours.
5. Decorate the deserts with whisked double cream, desiccated coconut and mixed berries.
The rest is up to you....