Tuesday 4 December 2012

Are you feeling Christmasy yet?

I love Christmas! Everything about it! I especially love baking and decorating. Have you done your Christmas decorating yet? I am sure you did! I have seen so many of my friends on Facebook putting all these wonderful pics of their homes which kind of put me under pressure. Because me as always never on time with this. And this is not because I have lack of inspiration, this is because I always run out of time. So here we go, I finally unloaded what was in my head already all made (including baking) and ready to go....


I even knitted this bird shape hanging decoration and if you remember last year's post on Christmas decoration this is exactly the pattern I used.
This bird decoration is not only for Christmass (it is for keeps ;). The knitting pattern for it is coming soon!

Happy Christmas waiting!

No comments: