Friday, 26 October 2012
This whole week I have been baking... Cupcakes! Lots of them, all types! You see am participating (with baking) in this arts event where artist of all kind will be showcasing their work. I am obviously inviting you if you are able to attend in such a short notice and if you are interested to see my new cupcake collection :-). For more info go here → "CANVAS"
But... if you are not able to make it, I am not going to be upset with you :-(. Instead I am giving away my favorite cupcake recipe here which I like because this recipe makes beautiful cupcakes even though if they are quite modest without the icing ;-)....
APPLE CINNAMON CUPCAKES
Ingredients: 3 eggs
200g brown sugar
1½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
2½ cooking apples
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line muffin tin with baking cases
2. Beat the eggs lightly with sugar. Mix in yogurt and melted butter.
3. Sift the flour with the baking powder then mix it with the oats and cinnamon. Mix dry ingredients with butter and yogurt mixture.
4. Peal two apples and shred them. One half of the apple prepare for decoration by slicing it into really slim trips (I used slicer for that). Mix the shredded apples into the cupcake mixture.
5. Use spoon to fill the baking cases with mixture, about two-thirds full. Arrange apple strips on top. Bake the cakes for about 25-30min.